Return Item Policy and Warranty Returns
Inspect items as soon as they are received. Shipping damage must be reported to the shipping carrier immediately otherwise your claim may be denied. Items that have been used/installed must be inspected by the manufacturer before a refund can be authorized and this may cause a delay in processing your return/refund. All used items must be returned with the entire contents of the original package and also include the original package to receive a refund.
If you are not completely satisfied and wish to return an item then you must do the following:
- Fill out the return/warranty item form completely and include it with the item. CLICK HERE FOR RETURN FORM
- Return the new/unused item in the original box pre-paid (customer is responsible for shipping cost) postmarked within 90 days of purchase.
- Include a copy of the invoice, for a refund/exchange.
We agree to do the following:
- Once a return has been approved, the credit will be processed within 2 days to original form of payment.
- A 15% restocking fee will be deducted from any item returned more than 90 days after the ship date. A 15% reboxing fee will be deducted for any item not returned in its original packaging.