2000-2004 Ford 4.6 2V Mustang GT Supercharger Systems
- Safely increase your GT’s horsepower from 260 to 402 and torque from 302 lb./ft. to 400 lb./ft.
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- OEM-type aluminum mounting bracket for “factory-installed” appearance and rigidity
SPECS & VEHICLE FITS
4FL218-130L, 4FL218-130SQ, 4FL218-138L, 4FL218-138SQ, 4FL218-140L, 4FL218-140SQ, 4FL218-148L, 4FL218-148SQ
The increased boost level, high output supercharger system, features a fully integrated air to water aftercooler approach to charge cooling. This system will increase horsepower from 260 to 402 and will increase torque from 302 lb./ft. to 400 lb./ft. Charge-cooled systems require a battery relocation kit, (sold separately).
Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
Tuner kits are the same as complete systems except without any fuel system upgrades or ECM reprogramming. This allows for custom tuning and fuel mods that the tuner or racer may prefer.
Vortech has supercharger options for various types of racing and boost levels. For continued use, such as road racing, the V-2 series superchargers use an engine oil integrated system that can be cooled or filtered, depending on application.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov
CARB Compliance: CARB EO Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB). Any modification or purchase of items that modifies CARB EO Certified complete systems is prohibited by California law.
V-2 Si, V-3 Si
Welcome to Supercharger Outlet And Performance!